Last Will and Testament Preparation in Parkersburg, WV
Who should have a will? Everyone should have a will. A will does not merely specify how your real estate, financial accounts, and other property should be distributed upon your death. It also can be used as an instrument to do the following:
- Choose an Executor/Executrix
of Your Estate
- Name a Guardian for Your Minor Children
- Name Who Will Take Care of Your Pets
- Specify How Your Final Debts Will Be Paid
To ensure that your will is properly drafted according to law, you should have your last will and testament prepared by a competent attorney such as Attorney Debra L. Steed PLLC. Attorney Steed offers professional will consultation and preparation for residents of Parkersburg, WV and surrounding areas. It is critically important to have your will professionally prepared if any of the following apply:
- You Plan to Disinherit a Spouse or Children
- There Are Concerns That Your Will May be Challenged
- You Plan to Provide Financial Backing for the Continuing Long-Term Care of Your Pets
- You Have Concerns Regarding What Will Happen to Your Property Long After Your Death
- There Are Concerns Regarding Estate Taxes, Large Amounts of Debt, IRS Issues, etc.
When you choose to have a professionally-drafted last will and testament written according to your wishes, you will benefit from having the peace of mind to ensure that your final wishes will be carried out and that your loved ones will continue to have their needs met even after you are no longer able to do so.
Attorney Debra L. Steed PLLC provides professional last will and testament consultation and preparation service for residents of Parkersburg, West Virginia and nearby vicinities. Call our office to schedule an appointment today: (304) 865-0880.
Debra Serves The Following Areas In West Virginia:
Have A Question?
Ask Us Right Now.
Debra L. Steed, PLLC does not sell or knowingly transmit information to other sources. Any email inquiries or information collected from this website will be used solely for communication purposes and will not be added to any opt in mailing lists or sold to any third party.